Report NEP-CSE-2010-10-02This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Valeria Costantini & Massimiliano Mazzanti & Anna Montini, 2010. "Enviromental Performance and Regional Innovation Spillovers," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2010.108, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Argentino Pessoa, 2010. "Competitiveness, Clusters and Policy at the Regional Level: Rhetoric vs. Practice in Designing Policy for Depressed Regions," FEP Working Papers, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto 386, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Gray, Elie & Grimaud, André, 2010. "Scope of Innovations, Knowledge Spillovers and Growth," TSE Working Papers, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE) 10-161, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Cheriet, F., 2010. "Performance et dynamiques des réseaux d'alliances stratégiques asymétriques," Working Papers MOISA, UMR MOISA : MarchÃ©s, Organisations, Institutions et StratÃ©gies d'Acteurs : CIHEAM-IAMM, CIRAD, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro, IRD - Montpellier, France 201003, UMR MOISA : Marchés, Organisations, Institutions et Stratégies d'Acteurs : CIHEAM-IAMM, CIRAD, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro, IRD - Montpellier, France.
- ONORI, Daria, 2010. "Competition and growth: reinterpreting their relationship," CORE Discussion Papers, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE) 2010033, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Yap, Josef T. & Macasaquit, Mari-Len R. & Gonzales, Kathrina G., 2010. "Determinants of Locating R&D Activity in the Philippines: Policy Implications," Discussion Papers, Philippine Institute for Development Studies DP 2010-07, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Bart Van Ark & Abdul Azeez Erumban & Vivian Chen & Utsav Kumar, 2010. "The Cost Competitiveness of Manufacturing in China and India: An Industry and Regional Perspective," Working Papers id:2882, eSocialSciences.
- Blandine LAPERCHE, 2010. "the roles of intellectual property rights in the networked enterprise: the growing importance of coordination in innovation networks," Working Papers, RÃ©seau de Recherche sur lâInnovation. / Research Network on Innovation 11, Réseau de Recherche sur l’Innovation. / Research Network on Innovation.
- Massimo Cortili & Manuela Menegotto, 2010. "Internationalization and business model decisions: A business case in mobile telecommunication industry," Economics and Quantitative Methods, Department of Economics, University of Insubria qf1006, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Sergey Lychagin & Joris Pinkse & Margaret E. Slade & John Van Reenen, 2010. "Spillovers in Space: Does Geography Matter?," CEP Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE dp0991, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Ugo Gragnolati, 2010. "Cities and clusters: economy-wide and sector-specific effects in corporate location," LEM Papers Series, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy 2010/16, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.