Report NEP-CSE-2010-08-14This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Priit Vahter, 2010. "Does FDI spur innovation, productivity and knowledge sourcing by incumbent firms? Evidence from manufacturing industry in Estonia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp986, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Adriana Cassoni & Magdalena Ramada, 2010. "Innovation, R&D Investment and Productivity: Uruguayan Manufacturing Firms," Research Department Publications, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department 4680, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Peter Cappelli, 2010. "The Performance Effects of IT-Enabled Knowledge Management Practices," NBER Working Papers 16248, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jan van der Borg & Nicola Camatti, 2010. "The territorial dimension in EU policies: issues, opportunities and an application in the sphere of tourism," Working Papers 2010_20, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- RaÃºl Quejada PÃ©rez, 2010. "Joint-Ventures: Una estrategia bÃ¡sica de internacionalizaciÃ³n de la economÃa," REVISTA PANORAMA ECONÃ“MICO 006721, UNIVERSIDAD DE CARTAGENA.