Report NEP-CSE-2010-07-31This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pitelis, Christos, 2009. "The co-evolution of organizational value capture, value creation and sustainable advantage," MPRA Paper 23937, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tatiana Plotnikova, 2010. "Success in Pharmaceutical Research: The Changing Role of Scale and Scope Economies, Spillovers and Competition," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-045, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Pitelis, Christos, 2009. "Foreign direct investment and economic integration," MPRA Paper 23938, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Tatiana Plotnikova, 2010. "Productivity and Heterogeneous Knowledge: Exploring the Relationship in a Sample of Drug Developers," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-044, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Gray, Elie & Grimaud, André, 2010. "Scope of Innovations, Knowledge Spillovers and Growth," IDEI Working Papers 607, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Aurora A.C. Teixeira & Margarida Catarino, 2010. "The importance of Intermediaries organizations in international R&D cooperation: an empirical multivariate study across Europe," FEP Working Papers 385, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Ernesto Tavoletti, 2010. "The internationalization process of Italian fashion fi rms: the governance role of the founding team," Working Papers 29-2010, Macerata University, Department of Studies on Economic Development (DiSSE), revised Jul 2010.
- Dolores Anon Higon & Nicholas Vasilakos, 2010. "FDI Spillovers: Evidence from the British Retail Sector," Discussion Papers 10-23, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Aradhna Aggarwal, 2010. "Regional Economic Integration and FDI in South Asia : Prospects and Problems," Working Papers id:2691, eSocialSciences.