Report NEP-CSE-2010-06-26This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Corinne Autant-Bernard & Nadine Massard & Muriel Fadairo, 2010. "Knowledge diffusion and innovation policies within the European regions: Challenges based on recent empirical evidence," Post-Print halshs-00491062, HAL.
- Michaela Trippl, 2010. "Low_Tech Innovation in a High-Tech Environment? The Case of the Food Industry in the Vienna Metropolitan Region," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2010_02, Institute for the Environment and Regional Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Tommy Clausen & Mikko Pohjola & Koson Sapprasert & Bart Verspagen, 2010. "Innovation strategies as a source of persistent innovation," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20100617, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Mirko Titze & Matthias Brachert & Alexander Kubis, 2010. "The Identification of Industrial Clusters – Methodical Aspects in a Multidimensional Framework for Cluster Identification," IWH Discussion Papers 14, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Valérie Sabatier & Vincent Mangematin & Tristan Rouselle, 2010. "From Business model to Business model portfolio in the european biopharmaceutical industry," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00430782, HAL.
- Ricardo Monges-Gonzalez & John Hewitt, 2010. "Innovation, R&D and Productivity in the Costa Rican ICT Sector: A Case Study," Research Department Publications 4670, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Edwards, Mónica & Fernández-Diego, Marta & González-Ladrón-de-Guevara, Fernando, 2010. "What do Spanish Engineering Students Think about Innovation and Entrepreneurship?," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201004, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Hamilton , Ian & Eriksson, Jessica, 2010. "Influence Strategies in Shareholder Engagement: A Case Study of Five Swedish National Pension Funds," Sustainable Investment and Corporate Governance Working Papers 2010/8, Sustainable Investment Research Platform.
- Gabaldón-Estevan, Daniel & Molina-Morales, Francesc Xavier & Fernández-de-Lucio, Ignacio, 2009. "Research contracts and patents in the Spanish ceramic tile district innovation system," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 200901, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Pitelis, Christos & Teece, David, 2010. "Cross-border Market Co-creation, Dynamic Capabilities and the Entrepreneurial Theory of the Multinational Enterprise," MPRA Paper 23301, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christoph Kober, 2010. "Enhancing Knowledge-Based Regional Economic Development: Potentials and Barriers for Technology Transfer Offices," NEURUS papers neurusp139, NEURUS - Network of European and US Regional and Urban Studies.
- Shingo Kimura & Jesús Antón & Christine LeThi, 2010. "Farm Level Analysis of Risk and Risk Management Strategies and Policies: Cross Country Analysis," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 26, OECD Publishing.
- Jan Fagerberg & Koson Sapprasert, 2010. "Innovation: Exploring the knowledge base," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20100616, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Consoli, Davide & Elche Hortelano, Dioni, 2009. "Variety in the Knowledge base of Business Service sectors," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 200909, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV), revised 19 Jul 2010.
- Pedro Cantos Sanchez & Rafael Moner-Colonques & Jose Sempere-Monerris & Oscar Alvarez, 2010. "Competition and horizontal integration in maritime freight transport," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0710, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Manjarrés-Henríquez, Liney & Gutiérrez-Gracia, Antonio & Vega-Jurado, Jaider & Carrión-García, Andrés, 2009. "Las Relaciones Universidad- Empresa y su incidencia en la Producción Científica," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 200906, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Daniel S. Holland, 2010. "Management Strategy Evaluation and Management Procedures: Tools for Rebuilding and Sustaining Fisheries," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 25, OECD Publishing.
- Vega-Jurado, Jaider & Gutiérrez-Gracia, Antonio & Fernández-de-Lucio, Ignacio, 2009. "La Cooperación con Agentes Científicos y su Incidencia sobre el Desempeño Innovador de la Empresa," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 200905, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).