Report NEP-CSE-2010-05-15This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dirk Dohse & Sascha G. Walter, 2010. "The role of entrepreneurship education and regional context in forming entrepreneurial intentions," Working Papers 2010/18, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Patricia Deflorin & Helmut Dietl & Markus Lang & Maike Scherrer-Rathje, 2010. "The Lead Factory Concept: Benefiting from an Efficient Knowledge Transfer," Working Papers 0127, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Maria D.M. Oliveira & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2010. "The determinants of technology transfer efficiency and the role of innovation policies: a survey," FEP Working Papers 375, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Aiello, Francesco & Cardamone, Paola, 2010. "Regional economic divide and the role of technological spillovers in Italy. Evidence from microdata," MPRA Paper 22572, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Elert, Niklas & Johansson, Dan, 2010. "The Economic Contribution of High-Growth Firms: Do Definitions Matter?," Ratio Working Papers 151, The Ratio Institute.
- Fergal McCann, 2010. "The Heterogeneous Effect of International Outsourcing on Firm Productivity," Working Papers 2010-06, CEPII research center.
- Salvadori, Neri & Signorino, Rodolfo, 2010. "The classical notion of competition revisited," MPRA Paper 22499, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alfonso Arpaia & Gilles Mourre, 2009. "Institutions and performance in European labour markets: taking a fresh look at evidence," European Economy - Economic Papers 391, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Andrew Atkeson & Ariel Burstein, 2010. "Innovation, firm dynamics, and international trade," Staff Report 444, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Enrique Fatas & Miguel A. Melendez Jimenez & Hector Solaz, 2010. "An experimental analysis of team production in networks," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0310, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.