Report NEP-CSE-2009-01-24This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Janez Prašnikar & Tanja Rajkovic & Maja Vehovec, 2008. "Competencies Driving Innovative Performance of Slovenian and Croatian Manufacturing Firms," Working Papers 0802, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.
- Argentino Pessoa & Mário Rui Silva, 2009. "Environment Based Innovation: Policy Questions," FEP Working Papers 308, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Erik Stam & Karl Wennberg, 2009. "The role of R&D in new firm growth," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-004, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Niels Bosma & Erik Stam & Veronique Schutjens, 2009. "Creative Destruction and Regional Productivity Growth: Evidence from the Dutch Manufacturing and Services Industries," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-003, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Consoli, Davide & Ramlogan, Ronnie, 2009. "Scope, Strategy and Structure: The Dynamics of Knowledge Networks in Medicine," MPRA Paper 12791, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrew Sharpe & Jean-François Arsenault, 2008. "Productivity Drivers in British Columbia: Strategic Areas for Improvement," CSLS Research Reports 2008-09, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Frédéric Rychen & Jean-Benoît Zimmermann, 2007. "Industrial Clusters and the Knowledge Based Economy : from open to distributed structures ?," Working Papers halshs-00353425, HAL.
- Vicente Cuñat & Maria Guadalupe, 2009. "Globalization and the provision of incentives inside the firm: The effect of foreign competition," Economics Working Papers 1134, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Tanasoiu, Georgiana Lavinia & Enea, Constanta, 2008. "Social Duty and Her Function in Communication Strategy of Firm," MPRA Paper 12938, University Library of Munich, Germany.