Report NEP-CSE-2008-05-05This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Saebi, Tina & Dong, Qinqin, 2008. "Strategic motivations for Sino-Western alliances: a comparativeanalysis of Chinese and Western alliance formation drivers," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 030, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- van Leuvensteijn, Michiel & Kok, Christoffer & Bikker, Jacob A. & Van Rixtel, Adrian, 2008. "Impact of bank competition on the interest rate pass-through in the euro area," Working Paper Series 0885, European Central Bank.
- Nese Kumral & Çagaçan Deger, 2008. "The Strategies and Policies for Economic Competitiveness in the Istanbul Metropolitan Region," Working Papers 0805, Ege University, Department of Economics.
- Frank J. van Rijnsoever & Laurens K. Hessels & Rens L.J. Vandeberg, 2008. "A resource-based view on the interactions of university researchers," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 08-14, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Apr 2008.
- Kazuhiko Hashimoto & Hiroki Saitoh, 2008. "Strategy-Proof and Anonymous Rule in Queueing Problems: A Relationship between Equity and Efficiency," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 08-17, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Daniel Ljungberg & Mattias Johansson & Maureen McKelvey, 2008. "Polarization of the Swedish University Sector Structural Characteristics and Positioning," DRUID Working Papers 08-02, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Vijaya Ramachandran & Manju Kedia Shah & Gaiv Tata, 2007. "How Does Influence-Peddling Impact Industrial Competition? Evidence from Enterprise Surveys in Africa," Working Papers 127, Center for Global Development.
- Kurt Niquidet & Glen O'Kelly, 2008. "Forest-Mill Integration: A Transaction Costs Perspective," Working Papers 2008-07, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.