Report NEP-CSE-2007-11-03This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aysan, Ahmet Faruk & Hacihasanoglu, Yavuz Selim, 2007. "The Competitiveness of Turkey with Respect to the Slovak Republic for the 1995-1999 Period," MPRA Paper 5496, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin CihÃƒÂ¡k & Klaus Schaeck, 2007. "Banking Competition and Capital Ratios," IMF Working Papers 07/216, International Monetary Fund.
- Francisco Torres & Annette Bongardt, 2007. "Institutions, Governance and Economic Growth in the EU: is there a role for the Lisbon Strategy," NIPE Working Papers, NIPE - Universidade do Minho 19/2007, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Ghosal, Vivek & Nair-Reichert, Usha, 2007. "Investments in Modernization, Innovation and Gains in Productivity: Evidence from Firms in the Global Paper Industry," MPRA Paper 5459, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alejandro Saporiti, 2007. "Strategy-Proofness and Single-Crossing," Wallis Working Papers, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy WP48, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
- Rosen Marinov, 2007. "Mergers and Rivals' Mark-ups: Evidence from European Paper Manufacturers," IHEID Working Papers, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies 21-2007, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- AbbasoÄŸlu, Osman Furkan & Aysan, Ahmet Faruk & Gunes, Ali, 2007. "Concentration, Competition, Efficiency and Profitability of the Turkish Banking Sector in the Post-Crises Period," MPRA Paper 5494, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brian Headd & Bruce Kirchhoff, 2007. "Small Business Growth: Searching for Stylized Facts," The Office of Advocacy Small Business Working Papers, U.S. Small Business Administration, Office of Advocacy 07bhbk, U.S. Small Business Administration, Office of Advocacy.
- Alain Gabler & Omar Licandro, 2007. "Endogenous Growth through Selection and Imitation," Economics Working Papers, European University Institute ECO2007/26, European University Institute.
- Terry McKinley & John Weeks, 2007. "A Proposed Strategy for Growth, Employment and Poverty Reduction in Uzbekistan," Country Study 12, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.