Report NEP-CSE-2006-11-04This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Becht, Marco & Mayer, Colin & Wagner, Hannes, 2006. "Where Do Firms Incorporate?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5875, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Genesove, David, 2006. "The Dye Famine and its Aftermath: Knowledge Diffusion and Entry," CEPR Discussion Papers 5890, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yutian Chen & Pradeep Dubey & Debapriya Sen, 2006. "Outsourcing Induced by Strategic Competition," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1589, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Herings, P. Jean-Jacques & Peeters, Ronald, 2006. "Homotopy Methods to Compute Equilibria in Game Theory," Research Memoranda 046, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Reuben Gronau, 2006. "Regulation – the Corridor to Liberalization: The Experience of the Israeli Phone Market 1984-2005," NBER Working Papers 12617, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Duranton, Gilles & Overman, Henry G., 2006. "Exploring the Detailed Location Patters of UK Manufacturing Industries using Microgeographic Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 5858, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thierry Burger-Helmchen, 2006. "Option chain and change management : a structural equation application," Working Papers of BETA 2006-28, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Priit Vahter, 2006. "Productivity in Estonian enterprises: the role of innovation and competition," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2006-07, Bank of Estonia, revised 11 Dec 2006.
- Arnold, Jens & Mattoo, Aaditya & Smarzynska Javorcik, Beata, 2006. "Does Services Liberalization Benefit Manufacturing Firms?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5902, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Grais, Wafik & Pellegrini, Matteo, 2006. "Corporate governance in institutions offering Islamic financial services : issues and options," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4052, The World Bank.