Report NEP-COM-2013-04-06This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Huang, Bing & Cao, Jiling & Chung, Hyuck, 2013. "Strategic real options with stochastic volatility in a duopoly model," MPRA Paper 45731, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Colombo, Luca & Dawid, Herbert & Piva, Mariacristina & Vivarelli, Marco, 2013. "Does Easy Start-Up Formation Hamper Incumbents' R&D Investment? A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 7302, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:ner:euiflo:urn:hdl:1814/25137 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Heiko Karle, 2013. "Creating Attachment through Advertising: Loss Aversion and Pre–Purchase Information," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 13/177, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Wanda Mimra & Alexander Rasch & Christian Waibel, 2013. "Price competition and reputation in credence goods markets: Experimental evidence," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 13/176, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Hideki Murakami, 2012. "Dynamic Effect of Low-Cost Entry on the Conduct Parameter: An Early-Stage Analysis of Southwest Airlines and America West Airlines," Discussion Papers 2012-25, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Xavier Fageda & Rafael Rubio & Montserrat Termes, 2013. "“Determinants of Broadband Access: Is Platform Competition always the Key Variable to Success?”," IREA Working Papers 201303, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Mar 2013.
- Suhui Li & Avi Dor, 2013. "How Do Hospitals Respond to Market Entry? Evidence from A Deregulated Market for Cardiac Revascularization," NBER Working Papers 18926, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesco Daveri & Rèmy Lecat & Maria Laura Parisi, 2013. "Service deregulation, competition and the performance of French and Italian firms," Working Papers 3, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Svetlana Batrakova, 2012. "Does industry concentration matter for pollution haven effects?," Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment Working Papers 90, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.