Report NEP-COM-2013-01-19This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richter, Jan, 2013. "Incomplete Information in Cournot Oligopoly: The Case of Unknown Production Capacities," EWI Working Papers 2013-1, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln.
- L. Lambertini & A. Palestini, 2013. "On the Feedback Solutions of Differential Oligopoly Games with Hyperbolic Demand Curve and Capacity Accumulation," Working Papers wp862, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Pedro Bordalo & Nicola Gennaioli & Andrei Shleifer, 2012. "Salience and Consumer Choice," Working Papers 463, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Pier-Andre Bouchard St-Amant, 2013. "Externalities, Social Value and Word of Mouth: Notions of Public Economics on Networks," Working Papers 1301, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Schubert, Jens, 2013. "The Impact of Forward Trading on Tacit Collusion: Experimental Evidence," MPRA Paper 43768, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elena Krasnokutskaya, 2012. "Multi-Attribute Auctions with Unobserved Heterogeneity in Supplier Qualities and Buyers Tastes," 2012 Meeting Papers 283, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Pagnozzi, Marco & Saral, Krista Jabs, 2013. "Multi-Object Auctions with Resale: An Experimental Analysis," MPRA Paper 43665, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gorecki, Paul K. & Maxwell, Sarah, 2012. "Sentencing in Criminal Cartel Cases in Ireland: the Duffy Judgment," Papers WP443, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Bayo-Moriones, Alberto & Galdon-Sanchez, Jose Enrique & Gil, Ricard, 2013. "'Make-or-Buy' of Peripheral Services in Manufacturing: Evidence from Spanish Plant-Level Data," IZA Discussion Papers 7138, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Simbanegavi, Witness & Greenberg, Josh & Gwatidzo, Tendai, 2012. "Testing for competition in the South African banking sector," MPRA Paper 43627, University Library of Munich, Germany.