Report NEP-COM-2012-05-02This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrea Mantovani & Jan Vandekerckhove, 2012. "The strategic interplay between bundling and merging in complementary markets," Working Papers 2012/10, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Matsuoka, Takayasu, 2012. "Retail Price Stickiness, Market Structure and Distribution Channels," Research Center for Price Dynamics Working Paper Series 4, Research Center for Price Dynamics, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Pedro Gomis-Porqueras & Benoit Julien & Chengsi Wang, 2012. "Informative Advertising in Directed Search," Discussion Papers, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales 2012-26, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Dixon, Huw David & Pourpourides, Panayiotis M., 2012. "On Imperfect Competition with Occasionally Binding Cash-in-Advance Constraints," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2012/3, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Jellal, Mohamed & Souam, Said, 2012. "A theory of antitrust enforcement game," MPRA Paper 38343, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Goetz, 2012. "Bank diversification, market structure and bank risk taking: theory and evidence from U.S. commercial banks," Risk and Policy Analysis Unit Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston QAU12-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- UCHINO Taisuke & UESUGI Iichiro, 2012. "The Effects of a Megabank Merger on Firm-Bank Relationships and Borrowing Costs," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 12022, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Marie-NoÃ«lle CalÃ¨s & Laurent Granier & NadÃ¨ge Marchand, 2012. "Competition between clearing houses on the European market," Working Papers, Groupe d'Analyse et de ThÃ©orie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), UniversitÃ© Lyon 2, Ecole Normale SupÃ©rieure 1206, Groupe d'Analyse et de ThÃ©orie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), UniversitÃ© Lyon 2, Ecole Normale SupÃ©rieure.
- Ã‰va Keszy-Harmath & Gergely KÃ³czÃ¡n & Surd KovÃ¡ts & Boris Martinovic & KristÃ³f TakÃ¡cs, 2012. "The role of the interchange fee in card payment systems," MNB Occasional Papers, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (the central bank of Hungary) 2012/96, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (the central bank of Hungary).
- Alessandro STERLACCHINI, 2012. "Patent Oppositions as Competitive Tools: An Analysis of the Major Players in the European Market of White Goods," Working Papers, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali 374, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Mitsukuni Nishida, 2012. "Estimating a Model of Strategic Network Choice: The Convenience-Store Industry in Okinawa," Economics Working Paper Archive, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics 594, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Herr, Annika & Suppliet, Moritz, 2012. "Pharmaceutical prices under regulation: Tiered co-payments and reference pricing in Germany," DICE Discussion Papers 48, Heinrichâ€Heineâ€UniversitÃ¤t DÃ¼sseldorf, DÃ¼sseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Thierry BLAYAC & Patrice BOUGETTE & Christian MONTET, 2012. "How Consumer Information Curtails Market Power in the Funeral Industry," Working Papers, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier 12-12, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Apr 2012.