Report NEP-COM-2010-09-11This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heiman, Amir & Ofir, Chezy, 2010. "The Effects of Imbalanced Competition on Demonstration Strategies," Discussion Papers 93131, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Francesco Dell'Isola, 2010. "TACTICS AND STIGLER FLEXIBILITY. PART I: linear differential model for a single-product firm," Working Papers hal-00512227, HAL.
- Mark Bagnoli & Susan G. Watts, 2010. "Knowing Versus Telling Private Information About a Rival," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1250, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Christos Constantatos & Stylianos Perrakis, 2010. "On the Impact of Financial Structure on Product Selection," Discussion Paper Series 2010_11, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Nov 2010.
- Item repec:fip:fedpwp:1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Robert Routledge, 2010. "On the Bertrand core and equilibrium of a market," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1017, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Item repec:cdl:compol:1141530 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Argenton, C. & Willems, Bert, 2010. "Exclusion Through Speculation," Discussion Paper 2010-83, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Item repec:cdl:econwp:936667 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rupayan Pal, 2010. "How Much Should You Own? Cross-ownership and Privatization," Working Papers id:2810, eSocialSciences.
- D.B. Audretsch & A.R. Thurik, 2010. "Unraveling the Shift to the Entrepreneurial Economy," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-080/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 02 Apr 2011.
- Štefan Lyócsa & Svatopluk Svoboda & Tomáš Výrost, 2010. "Industry Concentration Dynamics and Structural Changes: The Case of Aerospace & Defence," Working Papers IES 2010/20, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Aug 2010.
- VO Thi Quynh Anh, 2010. "Banking competition, monitoring incentives and financial stability," Working Paper 2010/16, Norges Bank.
- Häckner, Jonas & Nyberg, Sten, 2010. "Every Viewer has a Price - On the Differentiation of TV Channels," Research Papers in Economics 2010:15, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Aoki, Reiko & Small, John, 2010. "The Economics of Number Portability: Switching Costs and Two-Part Tariffs," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 483, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- David Flath, 2010. "Resale Price Maintenance by Japanese Newspapers," ISER Discussion Paper 0787, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Leroy B. Schwarz & Hui Zhao, 2010. "The Unexpected Impact of Information-Sharing on US Pharmaceutical Supply-Chains," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1247, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Ulrich Kaiser & Susan J. Mendez & Thomas Rønde, 2010. "Regulation of Pharmaceutical Prices: Evidence from a Reference Price Reform in Denmark," CIE Discussion Papers 2010-01, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Raphaële PRÉGET & Patrick WAELBROECK, 2010. "What is the cost of low participation in French Timber auctions?," Working Papers 10-08, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Sep 2010.
- Markus Lang & Marc Laperrouza & Matthias Finger, 2010. "Competition Effects in a Liberalized Railway Market," Working Papers 0131, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU), revised Apr 2011.
- Malighetti, Paolo & Martini, Gianmaria & Scotti, Davide & Volta, Nicola, 2010. "The impact of airport competition on technical efficiency: A Stochastic Frontier Analysis applied to Italian airports," MPRA Paper 24648, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martini, Gianmaria & Scotti, Davide, 2010.
"Potere di mercato e distribuzione dei profitti nella filiera del trasporto aereo
[Market power and profits distribution in the air transportation vertical channel]," MPRA Paper 24647, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Petrova, 2010. "Mass Media and Special Interest Groups," Working Papers w0144, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).