Report NEP-COM-2010-06-26This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- George Deltas & Thanasis Stengos & Eleftherios Zacharias, 2010. "Product Line Pricing in a Vertically Differentiated Oligopoly," Working Paper Series, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis 14_10, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- stefano Colombo, 2010. "Bertrand and Cournot in the unidirectional Hotelling model," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia e Finanza ief0095, UniversitÃ Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Cristina Pardo-Garcia, 2010. "Equilibrium mergers in a composite industry," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0410, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Sen, Debapriya & Stamatopoulos, Giorgos, 2010. "When an inefficient firm makes higher profit than its efficient rival," MPRA Paper 23324, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stéphane Caprice & Vanessa von Schlippenbach, 2010. "Consumer Shopping Costs as a Cause of Slotting Fees: A Rent-Shifting Mechanism," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1012, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Pedro Cantos Sanchez & Rafael Moner-Colonques & Jose Sempere-Monerris & Oscar Alvarez, 2010. "Competition and horizontal integration in maritime freight transport," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0710, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Juan Esteban Carranza, 2010. "Product Innovation and Adoption in Market Equilibrium: The Case of Digital Cameras," BORRADORES DE ECONOMÃA Y FINANZAS 007127, UNIVERSIDAD ICESI.
- Evan Calford & Christoph Heinzel & Regina Betz, 2010. "Initial Allocation Effects in Permit Markets with Bertrand Output Oligopoly," Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports 1059, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Sakellaris, Kostis, 2010. "Modeling Electricity Markets as Two-Stage Capacity Constrained Price Competition Games under Uncertainty," MPRA Paper 23317, University Library of Munich, Germany.