Report NEP-COM-2010-01-16This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Xavier Boutin & Giacinta Cestone & Chiara Fumagalli & Giovanni Pica & Nicolas Serrano-Velarde, 2009. "The Deep-Pocket Effect of Internal Capital Markets," Working Papers 2009.108, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Eugen Kovac & Viatcheslav Vinogradov & KreÅ¡imir Å½igiÃ¦, 2009. "Technological Leadership and Persistence of Monopoly under Endogenous Entry: Static versus Dynamic Analysis," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp401, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Nicholas Bloom & Raffaella Sadun & John Van Reenen, 2010. "Does Product Market Competition Lead Firms to Decentralize?," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-052, Harvard Business School.
- Bonnet, Céline & Dubois, Pierre, 2009. "Inference on Vertical Contracts between Manufacturers and Retailers Allowing for Nonlinear Pricing and Resale Price Maintenance," IDEI Working Papers 583, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Chiara Fumagalli & Massimo Motta & Thomas Rønde, 2009. "Exclusive Dealing: The Interaction between Foreclosure and Investment Promotion," Working Papers 2009.120, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ángel L. López & Patrick Rey, 2009. "Foreclosing Competition through Access Charges and Price Discrimination," Working Papers 2009.99, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Albert Banal-Estañol & Jo Seldeslachts, 2009. "Merger failures," Economics Working Papers 1192, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Chirco, Alessandra & Colombo, Caterina & Scrimitore, Marcella, 2009. "Competition and the Strategic Choice of Managerial Incentives: the Relative Performance Case," MPRA Paper 19540, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michele Boldrin & David K Levine, 2009. "Does Intellectual Monopoly Help Innovation," Levine's Bibliography 814577000000000423, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Scopelliti, Alessandro Diego, 2010. "The Interaction between Antitrust and Intellectual Property : the Interoperability Issue in the Microsoft Europe Case," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 924, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Nadine Lindstädt, 2009. "Multisided Media Markets: Applying the Theory of Multisided Markets to Media Markets," Working Papers 96/09, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Environmental and Business Economics.
- Jessica C. Stahl, 2009. "A dynamic analysis of consolidation in the broadcast television industry," Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 2009-48, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Cerasi, Vittoria & Chizzolini, Barbara & Ivaldi, Marc, 2009. "The Impact of Mergers on the Degree of Competition in the Banking Industry," IDEI Working Papers 582, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised 07 Jun 2012.
- Gopalan, Sasidaran & Rajan, Ramkishen. S, 2009. "Financial sector de-regulation in Emerging Asia: Focus on foreign bank entry," MPRA Paper 19592, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sylwester Kozak & Emilia Magdalena Jurzyk & Hans Degryse & Olena Havrylchyk, 2009. "Foreign Bank Entry and Credit Allocation in Emerging Markets," IMF Working Papers 09/270, International Monetary Fund.
- Helmut Dietl & Tobias Duschl, 2009. "The Organization of Professional Sports Leagues: A Comparison of European and North-American Leagues from the Perspective of Platform Organization," Working Papers 0119, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Guido Buenstorf & Steven Klepper, 2009. "Submarket Dynamics and Innovation: The Case of the U.S. Tire Industry," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2009-15, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Paul Conway & Tatiana Lysenko & Geoff Barnard, 2009. "Product Market Regulation in Russia," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 742, OECD Publishing.