Report NEP-COM-2007-11-03This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Liliane Karlinger & Massimo Motta, 2007. "Exclusionary Pricing and Rebates When Scale Matters," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/30, European University Institute.
- Ghosal, Vivek, 2006. "Discovering Cartels: Dynamic Interrelationships between Civil and Criminal Antitrust Investigations," MPRA Paper 5499, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ghosal, Vivek, 2007. "Regime Shift in Antitrust," MPRA Paper 5460, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Axel Dreher & Martin Gassebner, 2007. "Greasing the wheels of entrepreneurship? The impact of regulations and corruption on firm entry," KOF Working papers 07-166, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Rosen Marinov, 2007. "Mergers and Rivals' Mark-ups: Evidence from European Paper Manufacturers," IHEID Working Papers 21-2007, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Carbonai Davide & Di Bartolomeo Giovanni, 2006. "Interlocking directorates as a trust substitute: The case of the Italian non-life insurance industry," wp.comunite 0001, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Abbasoğlu, Osman Furkan & Aysan, Ahmet Faruk & Gunes, Ali, 2007. "Concentration, Competition, Efficiency and Profitability of the Turkish Banking Sector in the Post-Crises Period," MPRA Paper 5494, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- HOSONO Kaoru & SAKAI Koji & TSURU Kotaro, 2007. "Consolidation of Banks in Japan: Causes and Consequences," Discussion papers 07059, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Martin CihÃ¡k & Klaus Schaeck, 2007. "Banking Competition and Capital Ratios," IMF Working Papers 07/216, International Monetary Fund.
- Doh-Shin Jeon & Sjaak Hurkens, 2007. "A retail benchmarking approach to efficient two-way access pricing," Economics Working Papers 1055, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Argia M. Sbordone, 2007. "Globalization and Inflation Dynamics: the Impact of Increased Competition," NBER Working Papers 13556, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Korn, Evelyn & Lengsfeld, Stephan, 2007. "Duopolistic Competition, Taxes, and the Arm's-Length Principle," Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover dp-378, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.