Report NEP-COM-2006-09-11This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ali Hortacsu & Chad Syverson, 2006. "Cementing Relationships: Vertical Integration, Foreclosure, Productivity, and Prices," Working Papers 06-21, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Jeroen Hinloopen & Adriaan Soetevent, 2006. "Trust and Recidivism; the Partial Success of Corporate Leniency Program in the Laboratory," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-067/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Dequiedt, V., 2006. "Efficient collusion in optimal auctions," Working Papers 200607, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp200608 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ahmed Anwar, 2006. "Single or Multiple Pricing in Electricity Pools?," ESE Discussion Papers 143, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Clarissa Yeap, 2006. "The Production Decisions of Large Competitors: Detecting Cost Advantages and Strategic Behavior in Restaurants," Working Papers 06-19, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30008851 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30008853 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30008802 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30008783 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Markus Poschke, 2006. "The regulation of entry and aggregate productivity," Economics Working Papers ECO2006/21, European University Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:euriar:30001651 is not listed on IDEAS anymore