Report NEP-COM-2006-06-24This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin Gaynor, 2006. "What Do We Know About Competition and Quality in Health Care Markets?," NBER Working Papers 12301, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Argentesi, Elena & Ivaldi, Marc, 2005. "Market Definition in Printed Media Industry: Theory and Practice," IDEI Working Papers 376, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Item repec:bea:wpaper:0027 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alexandra Lai & Raphael Solomon, 2006. "Ownership Concentration and Competition in Banking Markets," Working Papers 06-7, Bank of Canada.
- Bontemps, Christophe & Orozco, Valérie & Réquillart, Vincent, 2008. "Private Labels, National Brands and Food Prices," IDEI Working Papers 402, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- David Rae & Line Vogt & Michael Wise, 2006. "Boosting Competition in Ireland," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 491, OECD Publishing.
- Marina Grusevaja, 2006. "Do Institutions Matter? - An Analysis of the Russian Competition Policy in the Period of Transformation," Volkswirtschaftliche DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 88, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Eirik Lund Sagen & Marina Tsygankova, 2006. "Russian Natural Gas Exports to Europe: Effects of Russian Gas Market Reforms and the Rising Market Power of Gazprom," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 597, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:emp:wpaper:wp06-19 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Picard, Pierre, 2008. "Government Outsourcing: Public Contracting with Private Monopoly," IDEI Working Papers 382, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Newbery, D., 2006. "Power sector reform, private investment and regional co-operation," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0647, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Felicitas Nowak-Lehmann D. & Dierk Herzer & Sebastian Vollmer & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso, 2006. "Chile´s Market Share in the EU Market: The Role of Price Competition in a Panel Analysis Setting," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 139, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Gaudeul, Alexandre & Jullien, Bruno, 2005. "E-Commerce, Two-Sided Markets and Info-Mediation," IDEI Working Papers 380, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Narjess Boubakri & Georges Dionne & Thouraya Triki, 2006. "Consolidation and Value Creation in the Insurance Industry: the Role of Governance," Cahiers de recherche 0626, CIRPEE.
- Ali-Yrkkö, Jyrki, 2006. "Technology Sourcing Through Acquisitions Do High Quality Patents Attract Acquires?," Discussion Papers 1025, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.