Report NEP-COM-2004-01-12This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Beethika Khan, 2004. "Adoption of New Technology," Development and Comp Systems, EconWPA 0401001, EconWPA.
- Item repec:mrr:papers:wp0306 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joseph Farrell, 2004. "Negotiation and Merger Remedies: Some Problems," Industrial Organization, EconWPA 0401004, EconWPA.
- Paul G. Hare, 2003. "Social Aspects of Industrial Restructuring and their Financing," CERT Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University 0305, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- John Ameriks & Andrew Caplin & John Leahy, 2004. "The Absent-Minded Consumer," NBER Working Papers 10216, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chris Hansen & John Bower, 2004. "An Economic Evaluation of Small-scale Distributed Electricity Generation Technologies," Others, EconWPA 0401001, EconWPA.
- Ralph Lattimore, 2004. "Longrun Trends In New Zealand Industry Assistance," International Trade, EconWPA 0401001, EconWPA.
- Aaron S. Edlin & Joseph Farrell, 2004. "The American Airlines Case: A Chance to Clarify Predation Policy," Law and Economics, EconWPA 0401003, EconWPA.
- Eric Crampton & Donald Boudreaux, 2004. "Does Cyberspace Need Antitrust?," Industrial Organization, EconWPA 0401001, EconWPA.
- Henning Curti, . "Agents and Brokers as Intermediaries: Their Regulation in Germany," German Working Papers in Law and Economics, Berkeley Electronic Press 2003-1-1069, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Hiroyuki Chuma & Yaichi Aoshima, 2003. "Determinants of Microlithography Industry Leadership: The Possibility of Collaboration and Outsourcing," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 03003, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Chin Hee Hahn, 2004. "Exporting and Performance of Plants: Evidence from Korean Manufacturing," NBER Working Papers 10208, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.