Report NEP-COM-2003-03-25This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joseph Farrell & Philip J. Weiser, 2003. "Modularity, Vertical Integration, and Open Access Policies: Towards A Convergence of Antitrust and Regulation In The Internet Age," Industrial Organization, EconWPA 0303007, EconWPA.
- Franklin Allen & Stephen Morris & Hyun Song Shin, 2003. "Beauty Contests, Bubbles and Iterated Expectations in Asset Markets Capital Adequacy Regulation: In Search of a Rationale," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania 03-06, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Richard Gilbert & Karsten Neuhoff & David Newbery, 2003. "Mediating Market Power in Electricity Networks," Industrial Organization, EconWPA 0303008, EconWPA.
- Felix Chan & Dora Marinova & Michael McAleer, 2003. "Modelling the Asymmetric Volatility of Electronics Patents in the USA," CIRJE F-Series, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo CIRJE-F-208, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Stuart J. H. Graham & Bronwyn H. Hall & Dietmar Harhoff & David C. Mowery, 2003. "Post-Issue Patent "Quality Control": A Comparative Study of US Patent Re-examinations and European Patent Oppositions," Industrial Organization, EconWPA 0303009, EconWPA.
- Joseph Farrell & Richard J. Gilbert & Michael L. Katz, 2003. "Market Structure, Organizational Structure, and R&D Diversity," Industrial Organization, EconWPA 0303006, EconWPA.
- Toshihiko Mukoyama, 2003. "A Theory of Technology Diffusion," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 0303010, EconWPA, revised 03 Jun 2003.
- Uwe Cantner & Holger Graf, 2003. "Cooperation and Specialization in German Technology Regions," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft, Friedrich-Schiller-UniversitÃ¤t Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche FakultÃ¤t 04/2003, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Rachel Griffith & Helen Simpson, 2003. "Characteristics of Foreign-Owned Firms in British Manufacturing," NBER Working Papers 9573, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Staffan Canback & Phillip Samouel & David Price, 2003. "Strategy and structure in interaction: What determines the boundaries of the firm?," Industrial Organization, EconWPA 0303003, EconWPA, revised 17 Mar 2003.
- Armin Falk, Michael Kosfeld, . "It's all about Connections: Evidence on Network Formation," IEW - Working Papers, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich 146, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.