Report NEP-CNA-2008-07-20This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giovanni Ferri, 2008. "Banking In China: Are New Tigers Supplanting the Mammoths?," Working Papers 052008, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Rod Tyers, 2008. "Competition Policy, Corporate Saving and China's Current Account Surplus," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2008-496, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Michael Geiger, 2008. "Instruments Of Monetary Policy In China And Their Effectiveness: 1994â€“2006," UNCTAD Discussion Papers, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development 187, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Nobuaki Hamaguchi & Yoshihiro Kameyama, 2007. "Dense Communication and R&D in Knowledge-based Industrial Clusters: Comparative Study of Small & Medium-sized Firms in Korea and China," Discussion Paper Series, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University 206, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised Jul 2008.
- Lucarelli, Caterina & Palomba, Giulio, 2007. "Investorsâ€™ behaviour in the Chinese Stock Exchanges: Empirical Evidence in a Systemic Approach," MPRA Paper 7034, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hengyun Ma & Les Oxley & John Gibson, 2008. "Testing for Energy Market Integration in China," Working Papers in Economics, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance 08/12, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Andrew Sheng & Allen Ng, 2008. "The External Wealth of China: An Investigation from the International Balance Sheet Perspective," Working Papers 012008, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Genberg, Hans & He, Dong & Leung, Frank, 2007. "Recent Performance Of The Hong Kong Dollar Linked Exchange Rate System," MPRA Paper 9440, University Library of Munich, Germany.