Report NEP-CNA-2008-01-05This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Charles Yuji Horioka & Junmin Wan, 2007. "The determinants of household saving in China: a dynamic panel analysis of provincial data," Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco 2007-28, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Li Cui & Murtaza H. Syed, 2007. "The Shifting Structure of China's Trade and Production," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 07/214, International Monetary Fund.
- Jahangir Aziz & Xiangming Li, 2007. "China's Changing Trade Elasticities," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 07/266, International Monetary Fund.
- Anne Leahy & Donald MacLaren & David Morgan & Kimberlee Weatherall & Elizabeth Webster & Jongsay Yong, 2007. "In the Shadow of the China–Australia FTA Negotiations: What Australian Business Thinks about IP," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne wp2007n26, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Baoyun Qiao & Li Zhang, 2007. "The Role of Provincial Policies in Fiscal Equalization Outcomes in China," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University paper0705, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Chen Xiang Liu, 2007. "SME financing in China," EconomiX Working Papers, University of Paris West - Nanterre la DÃ©fense, EconomiX 2007-29, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Hiroko Uchimura & Johannes P. Jütting, 2007. "Fiscal Decentralisation, Chinese Style: Good for Health Outcomes?," OECD Development Centre Working Papers, OECD Publishing 264, OECD Publishing.
- Deininger, Klaus & Jin, Songqing, 2007. "Land rental markets in the process of rural structural transformation : productivity and equity impacts in China," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 4454, The World Bank.
- Deininger, Klaus & Jin, Songqing, 2007. "Securing property rights in transition: lessons from implementation of China's rural land contracting law," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 4447, The World Bank.