Report NEP-CNA-2007-03-03This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ipc:opager:0013 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- F. Gerard Adams & Yochanan Shachmurove, 2007. "Projections of Chinese Energy Demands in 2020," PIER Working Paper Archive 07-012, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Fuller, Frank H. & Beghin, John C. & Rozelle, Scott, 2007. "Consumption of Dairy Products in Urban China: Results from Beijing, Shangai and Guangzhou," Staff General Research Papers 12730, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Ding, Ke, 2007. "Domestic Market-based Industrial Cluster Development in Modern China," IDE Discussion Papers, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO) 88, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- JÃ©rÃ´me HÃ©ricourt & Sandra Poncet, 2007. "FDI and credit constraints : firm level evidence in China," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne bla07009, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.