Report NEP-CNA-2006-03-05This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Xiangming Li & Steven Vincent Dunaway, 2005. "Estimating China's "Equilibrium" Real Exchange Rate," IMF Working Papers 05/202, International Monetary Fund.
- Luke Willard & Tarhan Feyzioglu, 2006. "Does Inflation in China Affect the United States and Japan?," IMF Working Papers 06/36, International Monetary Fund.
- Jason D. Mitchell & Li L. Ong, 2006. "Seasonalities in China's Stock Markets," IMF Working Papers 06/04, International Monetary Fund.
- Christine C.P. Wong & Richard M. Bird, 2005. "China?s Fiscal System: A Work in Progress," International Tax Program Papers 0515, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Charles Ka Yui Leung & Peiling Wei & Siu Kei Wong, 2006. "Are the markets for factories and offices integrated? Evidence from Hong Kong?," Departmental Working Papers _179, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:umd:umdeco:murrell_newpalgrave is not listed on IDEAS anymore