Report NEP-CMP-2013-11-16This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ricardo Arguello & Daniel Valderrama G. & Sandra Acero W., 2012. "Poverty Impacts of Agricultural Policy Adjustments in an Opening Economy: the Case of Colombia," Working Papers MPIA 2012-06, PEP-MPIA.
- Kleijnen, Jack P.C., 2013. "Simulation-Optimization via Kriging and Bootstrapping: A Survey (Revision of CentER DP 2011-064)," Discussion Paper 2013-064, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Vaqar Ahmed & Ahsan Abbas & Saira Ahmed, 2013. "Public infrastructure and economic growth in Pakistan: a dynamic CGE-microsimulation analysis," Working Papers MPIA 2013-01, PEP-MPIA.
- Anna Kowalska-Pyzalska & Katarzyna Maciejowska & Katarzyna Sznajd-Weron & Karol Suszczynski & Rafal Weron, 2013. "Turning green: Agent-based modeling of the adoption of dynamic electricity tariffs," HSC Research Reports HSC/13/10, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Robert Oleschak & Thomas Nellen, 2013. "Does SIC need a heart pacemaker?," Working Papers 2013-10, Swiss National Bank.
- Phouphet Kyophilavong & Chanthachone Senesouphap & Somnack Yawdhacksa, 2013. "Resource booms, growth and poverty in Laos : What can we learn from other countries and policy simulations?," Working Papers MPIA 2013-05, PEP-MPIA.
- Nugumanova, Lyazzat, 2013. "Analysis of Fossil Fuel Subsidies in Kazakhstan," International Conference and Young Researchers Forum - Natural Resource Use in Central Asia: Institutional Challenges and the Contribution of Capacity Building 159103, University of Giessen (JLU Giessen), Center for International Development and Environmental Research.
- Solier, Boris, 2013. "Short-term emissions reductions in the electricity sector," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/12031, Paris Dauphine University.
- Sattarov, Doniyor & Schmitz, P. Michael & Mal, Puran, 2013. "Impacts of Liberalization on Agriculture and Trade: A Case Study of Uzbekistan," International Conference and Young Researchers Forum - Natural Resource Use in Central Asia: Institutional Challenges and the Contribution of Capacity Building 159076, University of Giessen (JLU Giessen), Center for International Development and Environmental Research.
- Carla Canelas & François Gardes & Silvia Salazar, 2013. "A Microsimulation on Tax Reforms in LAC Countries: A New Approach Based on Full Expenditures," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13061, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Giovanni Bernardo & Emanuele Campiglio, 2013. "A Simple Model of Income, Aggregate Demand, and the Process of Credit Creation by Private Banks," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_777, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Nitesh Sahay & John Cockburn & Mitu Pathak, 2013. "Modeling Health in a CGE Framework: A Case Study of India," Working Papers MPIA 2013-07, PEP-MPIA.
- Oleksandra Betliy & Veronika Movchan & Mykola Pugachov, 2013. "Poverty and social impact analysis of increased natural gas prices and selected social guarantees in Ukraine," Working Papers PMMA 2013-12, PEP-PMMA.
- Zhou, Jing & Latorre, María C., 2013. "The impact of FDI on the production networks between China and East Asia and the role of the U.S. and ROW as final markets," MPRA Paper 51384, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jennifer La'O, 2013. "A Traffic Jam Theory of Recessions," 2013 Meeting Papers 412, Society for Economic Dynamics.