Report NEP-CMP-2013-01-19This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- PÃ©ter BenczÃºr & GÃ¡bor KÃ¡tay & Ãron Kiss, 2012. "Assessing changes of the Hungarian tax and transfer system: A general-equilibrium microsimulation approach," MNB Working Papers, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (the central bank of Hungary) 2012/7, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (the central bank of Hungary).
- RanÃ„â€˜elovicÃŒ, SasÃŒÅ’a & RakicÃŒ, Jelena ZÃŒÅ’arkovicÃŒ, 2012. "Improving work incentives: evaluation of tax policy reform using SRMOD," EUROMOD Working Papers EM11/12, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Renato Bruni & Francesco Cesarone & Andrea Scozzari & Fabio Tardella, 2012. "A New Lp Model For Enhanced Indexation," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0168, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Vos, Klaas de, 2012. "The fiscal and distributional impact of possible tax reforms in the Netherlands," EUROMOD Working Papers EM9/12, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Maestri, Virginia, 2012. "Economic well-being and distributional effects of housing-related policies in 3 European countries," EUROMOD Working Papers EM10/12, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Seppo Kari & Jussi Laitila, 2012. "Non-linear dividend tax and dynamics of the firm," Working Papers 41, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).