Report NEP-CMP-2012-09-22This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jürgen Wicht, 2012. "Integration von Nachhaltigkeitsfaktoren bei der Bestimmung kostenoptimaler Bestellzyklen in der Sustainable Supply Chain," Schumpeter Discussion Papers sdp12008, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Katerina Lisenkova & Marcel Merette & Robert Wright, 2012. "The Impact of Population Ageing on the Labour Market: Evidence from Overlapping Generations Computable General Equilibrium (OLG-CGE) Model of Scotland (*)," Working Papers 1213, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765037192 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stepanenko-Lypovyk, Bohdana, 2012.
"Модельна Оцінка Впливу Елементів Фінансового Механізму Зеленого Бізнесу На Основні Макроіндикатори
[Model Eva," MPRA Paper 41130, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ashwin Clarke & Jennifer Hancock, 2012. "Payment System Design and Participant Operational Disruptions," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2012-05, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Jesus Fernandez-Villaverde & Pablo A. Guerrón-Quintana & Juan Rubio-Ramírez, 2012. "Estimating Dynamic Equilibrium Models with Stochastic Volatility," NBER Working Papers 18399, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Muntean, Mihaela, 2012. "Theory and Practice in Business Intelligence," MPRA Paper 41359, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Sep 2012.
- Rod Tyers, 2012. "Looking Inward for Growth," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 12-04, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Christoph Reisinger & Rasmus Wissmann, 2012. "Numerical Valuation of Derivatives in High-Dimensional Settings via PDE Expansions," Papers 1209.1909, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2013.
- Desquilbet, Marion & Hermann, Markus, 2012. "An assessment of bioeconomic modeling of pest resistance with new insights into dynamic refuge fields," TSE Working Papers 12-263, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Donald Brown, 2012. "Notes on Computational Complexity of GE Inequalities," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000537, David K. Levine.
- Item repec:ros:wpaper:128 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Guo, J., 2012. "Quantitative investment strategies and portfolio management," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5590847, Tilburg University.
- Nkuiya, Bruno, 2012. "The Effects of the Length of the Period of Commitment on the Size of Stable International Environmental Agreements," Working Papers 132419, University of Laval, Center for Research on the Economics of the Environment, Agri-food, Transports and Energy (CREATE).