Report NEP-CMP-2012-09-22This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- JÃ¼rgen Wicht, 2012. "Integration von Nachhaltigkeitsfaktoren bei der Bestimmung kostenoptimaler Bestellzyklen in der Sustainable Supply Chain," Schumpeter Discussion Papers, UniversitÃ¤tsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library sdp12008, UniversitÃ¤tsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Katerina Lisenkova & Marcel Merette & Robert Wright, 2012. "The Impact of Population Ageing on the Labour Market: Evidence from Overlapping Generations Computable General Equilibrium (OLG-CGE) Model of Scotland (*)," Working Papers, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics 1213, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765037192 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stepanenko-Lypovyk, Bohdana, 2012.
"ÐœÐ¾Ð´ÐµÐ»ÑŒÐ½Ð° ÐžÑ†Ñ–Ð½ÐºÐ° Ð’Ð¿Ð»Ð¸Ð²Ñƒ Ð•Ð»ÐµÐ¼ÐµÐ½Ñ‚Ñ–Ð² Ð¤Ñ–Ð½Ð°Ð½ÑÐ¾Ð²Ð¾Ð³Ð¾ ÐœÐµÑ…Ð°Ð½Ñ–Ð·Ð¼Ñƒ Ð—ÐµÐ»ÐµÐ½Ð¾Ð³Ð¾ Ð‘Ñ–Ð·Ð½ÐµÑÑƒ ÐÐ° ÐžÑÐ½Ð¾Ð²Ð½Ñ– ÐœÐ°ÐºÑ€Ð¾Ñ–Ð½Ð´Ð¸ÐºÐ°Ñ‚Ð¾Ñ€Ð¸
[Model Eva," MPRA Paper 41130, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ashwin Clarke & Jennifer Hancock, 2012. "Payment System Design and Participant Operational Disruptions," RBA Research Discussion Papers, Reserve Bank of Australia rdp2012-05, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Jesus Fernandez-Villaverde & Pablo A. GuerrÃ³n-Quintana & Juan Rubio-RamÃrez, 2012. "Estimating Dynamic Equilibrium Models with Stochastic Volatility," NBER Working Papers 18399, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Muntean, Mihaela, 2012. "Theory and Practice in Business Intelligence," MPRA Paper 41359, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Sep 2012.
- Rod Tyers, 2012. "Looking Inward for Growth," Economics Discussion / Working Papers, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics 12-04, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Christoph Reisinger & Rasmus Wissmann, 2012. "Numerical Valuation of Derivatives in High-Dimensional Settings via PDE Expansions," Papers 1209.1909, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2013.
- Desquilbet, Marion & Hermann, Markus, 2012. "An assessment of bioeconomic modeling of pest resistance with new insights into dynamic refuge fields," TSE Working Papers, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE) 12-263, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Donald Brown, 2012. "Notes on Computational Complexity of GE Inequalities," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000537, David K. Levine.
- Item repec:ros:wpaper:128 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Guo, J., 2012. "Quantitative investment strategies and portfolio management," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5590847, Tilburg University.
- Nkuiya, Bruno, 2012. "The Effects of the Length of the Period of Commitment on the Size of Stable International Environmental Agreements," Working Papers, 132419, .