Report NEP-CMP-2012-05-08This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Verche Cvetanoska & Toni Stojanovski, 2012. "Using high performance computing and Monte Carlo simulation for pricing american options," Papers 1205.0106, arXiv.org.
- Richard W. Evans & Kerk L. Phillips, 2012. "Simulating Utah State Pension Reform," BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory Working Paper Series 2012-01, Brigham Young University, Department of Economics, BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory.
- Andrew Macintosh & Lauren Waugh, 2012. "An Introduction to the Carbon Farming Initiative: Key Principles and Concepts," CCEP Working Papers 1203, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Ana Corina Miller & Alan Matthews & Trevor Donnellan & Cathal O'Donoghue, 2011. "A 2005 Agriculture-Food SAM (AgriFood-SAM) for Ireland," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp372, IIIS.
- Richard W. Evans & Kerk L. Phillips, 2012. "OLG Life Cycle Model Transition Paths: Alternate Model Forecast Method," BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory Working Paper Series 2012-04, Brigham Young University, Department of Economics, BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory.
- Inge Mayeres & Alex Van Steenbergen & Marie Vandresse, 2011. "Working Paper 12-11 - A computable general equilibrium for Belgium with a special focus on transport policies," Working Papers 1112, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Matt P. Dziubinski & Stefano Grassi, 2012. "Heterogeneous Computing in Economics: A Simplified Approach," CREATES Research Papers 2012-15, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Sund, Björn, 2012. "Effect of response times on survival from out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: using geographic information systems," Karlstad University Working Papers in Economics 4, Department of Economics, Karlstad University.
- Poudel, Diwakar & Sandal, Leif K. & Kvamsdal, Sturla F., 2012. "Analyzing Risk of Stock Collapse in a Fishery under Stochastic Profit Maximization," Discussion Papers 2012/4, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- M. Martin Boyer & Lars Peter Stentoft, 2012. "If we can simulate it, we can insure it: An application to longevity risk management," CIRANO Working Papers 2012s-08, CIRANO.
- Sadeck Melhem & Mahmoud Melhem, 2012. "Comments on “Re-examining the source of Heteroskedasticity: The paradigm of noisy chaotic models”," Working Papers 12-13, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Apr 2012.
- Alfredo Martín-Oliver & Sonia Ruano & Vicente Salas-Fumás, 2012. "Effects of equity capital on the interest rate and the demand for credit. Empirical evidence from Spanish banks," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 1218, Banco de Espa�a.
- Eager,D. & Hobbs, B. & Bialek, J., 2012. "Dynamic Long-Term Modelling of Generation Capacity Investment and Capacity Margins: a GB Market Case Study," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1217, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Migheli, Matteo & Ortona, Guido & Ponzano, Ferruccio, 2012. "Competition among parties and power: An empirical analysis," POLIS Working Papers 167, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.