Report NEP-CMP-2012-03-08This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marianna De Santis & Stefano Lucidi & Francesco Rinaldi, 2011. "A new class of functions for measuring solution integrality in the Feasibility Pump approach," DIS Technical Reports 2011-08, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Francesco Bosello & Fabio Eboli & Roberta Pierfederici, 2012. "Assessing the Economic Impacts of Climate Change. An Updated CGE Point of View," Working Papers 2012.02, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Adamos Adamou & Sofronis Clerides & Theodoros Zachariadis, 2012. "Designing Carbon Taxation Schemes for Automobiles: A Simulation Exercise for Germany," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 01-2012, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Matias Holte & Carlo Mannino, 2011. "The implementor/adversarial algorithm for cyclic and robust scheduling problems in health-care," DIS Technical Reports 2011-03, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Simone Borghesi & Giulio Cainelli & Massimiliano Mazzanti, 2012. "Brown Sunsets and Green Dawns in the Industrial Sector: Environmental Innovations, Firm Behavior and the European Emission Trading," Working Papers 2012.03, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Arita, Shawn & Tanaka, Kiyoyasu, 2012. "Heterogeneous multinational firms and productivity gains from falling FDI barriers," IDE Discussion Papers 324, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Broberg, Thomas & Forsfält, Tomas & Östblom, Göran, 2011. "The Excess Cost of Supplementary Constraints in Climate Policy: The Case of Sweden’s Energy Intensity Target," Working Paper 123, National Institute of Economic Research.