Report NEP-CMP-2012-01-25This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Morley, Samuel & Piñeiro, Valeria, 2011. "A regional computable general equilibrium model for Guatemala: Modeling exogenous shocks and policy alternatives," IFPRI discussion papers 1137, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Behley, Dustin & Leyer, Michael, 2011. "Evaluating concepts for short-term control in financial service processes," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 183, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Oktaviani, Rina & Amaliah, Syarifah & Ringler, Claudia & Rosegrant, Mark W. & Sulser, Timothy B., 2011. "The impact of global climate change on the Indonesian economy:," IFPRI discussion papers 1148, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- M. Alejandro Cardenete & M. Carmen Lima & Ferran Sancho, 2012. "VALIDATING POLICY INDUCED ECONOMIC CHANGE USING SEQUENTIAL GENERAL EQUILIBRIUM SAMs," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 893.12, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Quamrul H. Ashraf & David N. Weil & Joshua Wilde, 2011. "The Effect of Interventions to Reduce Fertility on Economic Growth," Working Papers 2011-14, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Schwarzmüller, Tim & Stähler, Nikolai, 2011. "Reforming the labor market and improving competitiveness: An analysis for Spain using FiMod," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2011,28, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.