Report NEP-CMP-2012-01-25This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Morley, Samuel & Piñeiro, Valeria, 2011. "A regional computable general equilibrium model for Guatemala: Modeling exogenous shocks and policy alternatives," IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) 1137, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Behley, Dustin & Leyer, Michael, 2011. "Evaluating concepts for short-term control in financial service processes," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management 183, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Oktaviani, Rina & Amaliah, Syarifah & Ringler, Claudia & Rosegrant, Mark W. & Sulser, Timothy B., 2011. "The impact of global climate change on the Indonesian economy:," IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) 1148, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- M. Alejandro Cardenete & M. Carmen Lima & Ferran Sancho, 2012. "VALIDATING POLICY INDUCED ECONOMIC CHANGE USING SEQUENTIAL GENERAL EQUILIBRIUM SAMs," UFAE and IAE Working Papers, Unitat de Fonaments de l'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (UAB) and Institut d'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (CSIC) 893.12, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Quamrul H. Ashraf & David N. Weil & Joshua Wilde, 2011. "The Effect of Interventions to Reduce Fertility on Economic Growth," Working Papers, Brown University, Department of Economics 2011-14, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Schwarzmüller, Tim & Stähler, Nikolai, 2011. "Reforming the labor market and improving competitiveness: An analysis for Spain using FiMod," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre 2011,28, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.