Report NEP-CMP-2011-08-09This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kenneth Judd & Lilia Maliar & Serguei Maliar, 2011. "Numerically stable and accurate stochastic simulation approaches for solving dynamic economic models," Working Papers. Serie AD, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie) 2011-15, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Tran Lam Anh Duong, 2011. "The Optimal Dynamic Infant Industry Protection in Joining a Free Trade Agreement: A Numerical Analysis of the Vietnamese Motorcycle Industry," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University gd11-191, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Li, Jinjing & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2011. "Retirement Choice Simulation in Household Settings with Heterogeneous Pension Plans," IZA Discussion Papers 5866, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andreas L\"ohne & Birgit Rudloff, 2011. "An algorithm for calculating the set of superhedging portfolios in markets with transaction costs," Papers, arXiv.org 1107.5720, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2013.
- Li, Jinjing & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2011. "Incentives of Retirement Transition for Elderly Workers: An Analysis of Actual and Simulated Replacement Rates in Ireland," IZA Discussion Papers 5865, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Clemens Haftendorn & Claudia Kemfert & Franziska Holz, 2011. "What about Coal?: Interactions between Climate Policies and the Global Steam Coal Market until 2030," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 1146, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Azzato, Jeffrey & Krawczyk, Jacek B & Sissons, Christopher, 2011. "On loss-avoiding lump-sum pension optimization with contingent targets," Working Paper Series, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance 1532, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Item repec:vuw:vuwecf:1534 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Olivier Bargain & Kristian Orsini & Andreas Peichl, 2011. "Labor Supply Elasticities in Europe and the US," Working Papers, School Of Economics, University College Dublin 201114, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Benz, Sebastian & Kohler, Wilhelm, 2011. "Managerial versus production wages: Offshoring, country size and endowments," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences 13, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Jörgen Hansen & Xingfei Liu, 2011. "Estimating Labor Supply Responses and Welfare Participation: Using a Natural Experiment to Validate a Structural Labor Supply Model," CIRANO Working Papers, CIRANO 2011s-53, CIRANO.
- John Creedy & Nicolas Hérault, 2011. "Decomposing Inequality and Social Welfare Changes: The Use of Alternative Welfare Metrics," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne wp2011n08, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.