Report NEP-CMP-2011-06-25This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roman Mogilevsky & Anara Omorova, 2011. "Assessing Development Strategies to Achieve the MDGs in Asia. Macroeconomic Strategies of MDG Achievement in the Kyrgyz Republic," CASE Network Reports 0095, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Kleijnen, Jack P.C., 2011. "Simulation Optimization via Bootstrapped Kriging: Tutorial (Replaced by CentER DP 2013-064)," Discussion Paper 2011-064, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Estrada, Gemma & Park, Donghyun & Park, Innwon & Park, Soonchan, 2011. "ASEAN’s Free Trade Agreements with the People’s Republic of China, Japan, and the Republic of Korea: A Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 75, Asian Development Bank.
- Nguyen, D.K., 2011. "Foundations of Blueprint for Cloud-based Service Engineering," Discussion Paper 2011-067, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Koen Frenken & Stefan Mendritzki, 2011. "Optimal modularity: A demonstration of the evolutionary advantage of modular architectures," Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series 11-03, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS), revised Jun 2011.
- Jason Collins & Boris Baer & Ernst Juerg Weber, 2011. "Economic Growth And Evolution: Parental Preference For Quality And Quantity Of Offspring," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 11-05, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Bilin Neyapti & Zeynep Burcu Bulut-Cevik, 2011. "Fiscal Decentralization, Redistribution and Growth," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1114, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Meng, Channarith & Pfau, Wade Donald, 2011. "Retirement savings guidelines for residents of emerging market countries," MPRA Paper 31682, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moutot, Philippe, 2011. "Systemic risk and financial development in a monetary model," Working Paper Series 1352, European Central Bank.