Report NEP-CMP-2011-04-30This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lengnick, Matthias, 2011. "Agent-based macroeconomics - a baseline model," Economics Working Papers 2011,04, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Mele, Antonio, 2011. "Repeated moral hazard and recursive Lagrangeans," MPRA Paper 30310, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gilles DUFRENOT & Adelya OSPANOVA & Alain SAND-ZANTMAN, 2010. "Modeling transition in Central Asia: the Case of Kazakhstan," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1001, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Charles Mason & Andrew Plantinga, 2011. "Contracting for Impure Public Goods: Carbon Offsets and Additionality," NBER Working Papers 16963, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Márcio Laurini, 2011. "Bayesian Factor Selection in Dynamic Term Structure Models," IBMEC RJ Economics Discussion Papers 2011-02, Economics Research Group, IBMEC Business School - Rio de Janeiro.
- J.-C. Bricongne & J.-M. Fournier & V. Lapègue & O. Monso, 2011. "From the financial crisis to the economic crisis The impact of the financial trouble of 2007-2008 on the growth of seven advanced countries," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2011-05, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
- Rudolf Berghammer & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Harrie de Swart, 2011. "Computations on Simple Games using REL VIEW," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11014, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Alfredo Marvão Pereira & Rui M. Pereira, 2013. "Environmental Fiscal Reform and Fiscal Consolidation: The Quest for the Third Dividend in Portugal," Working Papers 114, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Akoété Ega Agbodji & Koffi Yovo & Kodjo Abalo & Komlan Dodzi Agbodji & Ablamba Ahoéfavi Johnson, 2011. "Sectoral Strategy and Poverty: the Case of Togo. Stratégie sectorielle et pauvreté: cas du Togo," Working Papers MPIA 2011-02, PEP-MPIA.
- Tilman Dette & Scott Pauls & Daniel N. Rockmore, 2011. "Robustness and Contagion in the International Financial Network," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 1104.4249, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management, revised Jul 2011.
- Rutten, Martine M. & Chant, Lindsay J. & Meijerink, Gerdien W., 2011. "Sit down at the ball game: how trade barriers make the world less food secure," MPRA Paper 30354, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sirio Aramonte & Marius del Giudice Rodriguez & Jason J. Wu, 2011. "Dynamic factor value-at-risk for large, heteroskedastic portfolios," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2011-19, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).