Report NEP-CMP-2011-01-03This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zhigang Feng, 2010. "Numerical Simulation of the Overlapping Generations Models with Indeterminacy," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000001110, David K. Levine.
- Kevin Hanslow, 2010. "NIAM: National Integrated Assessment Model - Proof-of-concept development and application," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-210, Monash University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Item repec:eab:develo:2451 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eab:tradew:2452 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- James Giesecke & Mark Horridge & Katarzyna Zawalinska, 2010. "The regional economic consequences of Less Favoured Area support: a spatial general equilibrium analysis of the Polish LFA program," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-211, Monash University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Hachicha, Wafik & Ammeri, Ahmed & Masmoudi, Faouzi & Chachoub, Habib, 2010. "A comprehensive literature classification of simulation optimisation methods," MPRA Paper 27652, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- George Verikios & James McCaw & Jodie McVernon & Anthony Harris, 2010. "H1N1 influenza in Australia and its macroeconomic effects," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-212, Monash University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Chaton, Corinne & Gasmi, Farid & Guillerminet, Marie-Laure & Oviedo, Juan Daniel, 2010. "Gas Release and Transport Capacity Investment as Instruments to Foster Competition in Gas Markets," TSE Working Papers 10-203, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Antipov, Evgeny & Pokryshevskaya, Elena, 2010. "Mass appraisal of residential apartments: An application of Random forest for valuation and a CART-based approach for model diagnostics," MPRA Paper 27645, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liam Wagner & Luke Reedman, 2010. "Modeling the deployment of plug-in hybrid and electric vehicles and their effects on the Australian National Electricity Market," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers 06, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.