Report NEP-CMP-2010-05-02This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stuart McDonald & Liam Wagner, 2010. "The Computation of Perfect and Proper Equilibrium for Finite Games via Simulated Annealing," Risk & Uncertainty Working Papers, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland WPR10_1, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland, revised Apr 2010.
- Lucas Bretschger & Roger Ramer & Florentine Schwark, 2010. "Long-Run Effects of Post-Kyoto Policies: Applying a Fully Dynamic CGE model with Heterogeneous Capital," CER-ETH Economics working paper series, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich 10/129, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Richard Iovanna & Colin Vance, 2010. "Land Conversion and Market Equilibrium – Insights from a Simulated Landscape," Ruhr Economic Papers, Rheinisch-WestfÃ¤lisches Institut fÃ¼r Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-UniversitÃ¤t Bochum, UniversitÃ¤t Dortmund, UniversitÃ¤t Duisburg-Essen 0182, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- OGURO Kazumasa & OSHIO Takashi & TAKAHATA Junichiro, 2010. "Educational Support and Individual Ability with Endogenous Fertility," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 10019, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Eric BROUILLAT (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113) & Yannick LUNG (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113), 2010. "Spatial distribution of innovative activities and economic performances: A geographical-friendly model," Cahiers du GREThA, Groupe de Recherche en Economie ThÃ©orique et AppliquÃ©e 2010-11, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00476022_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hongyan Li & Joern Meissner, 2006. "Competition under Dynamic Lot Sizing Costs with Capacity Acquisition," Working Papers, Department of Management Science, Lancaster University MRG/0006, Department of Management Science, Lancaster University, revised Apr 2010.
- Benjamin Jourdain & Bernard Lapeyre & Piergiacomo Sabino, 2010. "Convenient Multiple Directions of Stratification," Papers, arXiv.org 1004.5037, arXiv.org.
- Stefano Balbi & Pascal Perez & Carlo Giupponi, 2010. "A Spatial Agent-Based Model to Explore Scenarios of Adaptation to Climate Change in an Alpine Tourism Destination," Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari" 2010_05, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Stig Larsson & Carl Lindberg & Marcus Warfheimer, 2010. "Optimal closing of a pair trade with a model containing jumps," Papers, arXiv.org 1004.2947, arXiv.org.
- Leonardo Martinez & Horacio Sapriza & Juan Carlos Hatchondo, 2010. "Quantitative Properties of Sovereign Default Models," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 10/100, International Monetary Fund.
- Gennaro Amendola & Simona Settepanella, 2010. "Modularity and Optimality in Social Choice," LEM Papers Series, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy 2010/05, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Roger E. A. Farmer & Daniel F. Waggoner & Tao Zha, 2010. "Minimal State Variable Solutions to Markov-switching Rational Expectations Models," Emory Economics, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta) 1003, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Jianqing Fan & Yingying Li & Ke Yu, 2010. "Vast Volatility Matrix Estimation using High Frequency Data for Portfolio Selection," Papers, arXiv.org 1004.4956, arXiv.org.