Report NEP-CMP-2010-02-27This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ryo Adachi & Akimichi Takemura, 2010. "Sequential optimizing investing strategy with neural networks," Papers 1002.2265, arXiv.org.
- Eckhard Platen & Renata Rendek, 2009. "Simulation of Diversified Portfolios in a Continuous Financial Market," Research Paper Series 264, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Mazilescu, Vasile, 2010. "The Relationship between Fuzzy Reasoning and its Temporal Characteristics for Knowledge Management Systems," MPRA Paper 20758, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J. Wiesinger & D. Sornette & J. Satinover, 2010. "Reverse Engineering Financial Markets with Majority and Minority Games using Genetic Algorithms," Papers 1002.2171, arXiv.org.
- Glady, Nicolas & Baesens, Bart & Croux, Christophe, 2009. "Modeling churn using customer lifetime value," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/201349, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Philip Maymin, 2010. "Regulation Simulation," Papers 1002.2281, arXiv.org.
- Luc Savard, 2010. "Using an Almost Ideal Demand System in a Macro-Micro Modelling Context to Analyse Poverty and Inequalities," Cahiers de recherche 10-04, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Pauw, Karl & Thurlow, James, 2010. "Agricultural growth, poverty, and nutrition in Tanzania:," IFPRI discussion papers 947, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bouet, Antoine & Mevel, Simon & Thomas, Marcelle, 2010. "Is SAFTA trade creating or trade diverting?: A computable general equilibrium assessment with a focus on Sri Lanka," IFPRI discussion papers 950, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Thurlow, James, 2010. "Implications of avian flu for economic development in Kenya:," IFPRI discussion papers 951, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Luc Savard, 2010. "Scaling up Infrastructure spending in the Philippines: A CGE top-down/bottom up microsimulation approach," Cahiers de recherche 10-06, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Davies, Rob & Thurlow, James, 2009. "Formal-informal economy linkages and unemployment in South Africa:," IFPRI discussion papers 943, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Thomas S. Lontzek & Daiju Narita, 2010. "Climate change mitigation and ecosystem services : A stochastic analysis," Kiel Working Papers 1593, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Strid, Ingvar & Giordani, Paolo & Kohn, Robert, 2010. "Adaptive hybrid Metropolis-Hastings samplers for DSGE models," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 724, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Item repec:ner:sciepo:info:hdl:2441/9832 is not listed on IDEAS anymore