Report NEP-CMP-2010-02-20This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- S. Bandyopadhyay & R. Baragona & U. Maulik, 2010. "Fuzzy clustering of univariate and multivariate time series by genetic multiobjective optimization," Working Papers 028, COMISEF.
- Peter B. Dixon & Maureen T. Rimmer, 2010. "Simulating the U.S. Recession with and without the Obama package: the role of excess capacity," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-193, Monash University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Jie-Jun Tseng & Chih-Hao Lin & Chih-Ting Lin & Sun-Chong Wang & Sai-Ping Li, 2010. "Statistical properties of agent-based models in markets with continuous double auction mechanism," Papers 1002.0917, arXiv.org.
- Yu, Y. & Chu, C. & Chen, H.X. & Chu, F., 2010. "Linearization and Decomposition Methods for Large Scale Stochastic Inventory Routing Problem with Service Level Constraints," Research Paper ERS-2010-008-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Schittekat P. & Sörensen K. & Sevaux M. & Springael J., 2009. "A matheuristic for the school bus routing problem," Working Papers 2009010, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Arne Melchior, 2009. "East-West Integration and the Economic Geography of Europe," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0379, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Álvaro López-Peña & Efraim Centeno & Julián Barquín, 2009. "Long term issues to be addressed by regulators in liberalised electricity systems: generation adequacy and indicative planning. Justification, available mechanisms, and a simulation study on some conc," RSCAS Working Papers 2009/67, European University Institute.
- Byron Gangnes, 2010. "Alternative Policies for US Economic Recovery," Working Papers 201002, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- J.A. Giesecke & W.J. Burns & A. Barrett & E. Bayrak & A. Rose & M. Suher, 2010. "Assessment of the Regional Economic Impacts of Catastrophic Events: CGE analysis of resource loss and behavioral effects of a RDD attack scenario," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-194, Monash University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Maya P. & Sörensen K. & GOOS, Peter, 2009. "A metaheuristic for a teaching assistant assignment-routing problem," Working Papers 2009011, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Anna Kolesnichenko, 2009. "Institutional Harmonization and Its Costs and Benefits in the Context of EU Cooperation with Its Neighbors. An overview," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0387, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Xian HE & Georg ZACHMANN, 2010. "Catching the maximum market value of electricity storage – technical, economic and regulatory aspect," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/02, European University Institute.
- Martin Lauko & Daniel Sevcovic, 2010. "Comparison of numerical and analytical approximations of the early exercise boundary of the American put option," Papers 1002.0979, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2010.