Report NEP-CMP-2009-08-08This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:isu:genres:13098 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- George A. Zombanakis & Constantinos Stylianou & Andreas S. Andreou, 2009. "The Greek Current Account Deficit:Is it Sustainable after all?," Working Papers 98, Bank of Greece.
- Kochanski, Tim, 2009. "An Agent Based Cournot Simulation with Innovation: Identifying the Determinants of Market Concentration," MPRA Paper 16539, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- ANDO Mitsuyo, 2009. "Impacts of FTAs in East Asia: CGE Simulation Analysis," Discussion papers 09037, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ando, Asao & Meng, Bo & Chao, Qu, 2009. "Trade Coefficients and the Role of Elasticity in a Spatial CGE Model Based on the Armington Assumption," IDE Discussion Papers 204, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Narayanan, Badri & Hertel, Thomas & Horridge, Mark, 2009. "Disaggregated Data and Trade Policy Analysis: The Value of Linking Partial and General Equilibrium Models," GTAP Working Papers 3162, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Yoshino, Hisao, 2009. "Financial Policies and Dynamic Game Simulation in Poland and Hungary," IDE Discussion Papers 187, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Tanaka, H. & Hidaka, M., 2009. "Dynamic Tax Competition under Asymmetric Productivity of Public Capital," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0929, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:1765016265 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dimitris Papageorgiou, 2009. "Macroeconomic Implications of Alternative Tax Regimes: The Case of Greece," Working Papers 97, Bank of Greece.