Report NEP-CMP-2009-07-28This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:rim:rimwps:wp32_09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- B. Maenhout & M. Vanhoucke, 2009. "A Genetic Algorithm for the Nurse Rerostering Problem," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/590, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- John Mc Breen & Florence Goffette-Nagot & Pablo Jensen, 2009. "An Agent-Based Simulation of Rental Housing Markets," Post-Print halshs-00374157, HAL.
- V. Van Peteghem & M. Vanhoucke, 2009. "Using Resource Scarceness Characteristics to Solve the Multi-Mode Resource-Constrained Project Scheduling Problem," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/595, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Fabio Eboli & Ramiro Parrado & Roberto Roson, 2009. "Climate Change Feedback on Economic Growth: Explorations with a Dynamic General Equilibrium Model," Working Papers 2009.43, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jan Pieter Krahnen & Christian Wilde, 2009. "CDOs and Systematic Risk: Why bond ratings are inadequate," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting 203, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
- W. Laurier & G. Poels, 2009. "Simulating Liquidity in Value and Supply Chains," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/574, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Li, Hongyan & Tesfatsion, Leigh, 2009. "ISO Net Surplus Collection and Allocation in Wholesale Power Markets Under Locational Marginal Pricing," Staff General Research Papers 13092, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Lars J. Ravn-Jonsen, 2009. "A Size-Based Ecosystem Model," Working Papers 87/09, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Environmental and Business Economics.
- Wolfgang Lutz & Sergei Scherbov, 2009. "Can Immigration Compensate for Europe's Low Fertility?," European Demographic Research Papers 0301, Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna.
- Chi, K.C. & Reiner, D.M. & Nuttall, W.J., 2009. "Dynamics of the UK Natural Gas Industry: System Dynamics Modelling and Long-Term Energy Policy Analysis," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0922, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Hugo M. M. Aguiar & Pedro M. B. Afonso, 2009. "A contribuição da Informática para o Desenvolvimento Sustentável: o exemplo do conceito de Grid Computing [The contribution of informatics to the sustainable development: the example of the Grid C," IET Working Papers Series 11/2009, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CESNOVA-Research on Enterprise and Work Innovation, Faculty of Science and Technology.
- M. Vanhoucke & B. Maenhout, 2009. "Reconstructing Nurse Schedules: Managerial Insights and Policy Decisions," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/591, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Camilla Ida Ravnbøl, 2009. "Intersectional Discrimination against Children: Discrimination against Romani children and anti-discrimination measures to address child trafficking," Innocenti Working Papers inwopa09/65, UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre.
- Anastasios Xepapadeas & William Brock, 2009. "General Pattern Formation in Recursive Dynamical Systems Models in Economics," Working Papers 2009.49, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.