Report NEP-CMP-2009-07-03This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765016014 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Radax, Wolfgang, 2009. "The number and size of nations revisited: Endogenous border formation with non-uniform population distributions," MPRA Paper 15783, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emmanuel Gobet, 2009. "Advanced Monte Carlo methods for barrier and related exotic options," Post-Print hal-00319947, HAL.
- Item repec:col:000162:005677 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tai-Yu Ma & Jean-Patrick Lebacque, 2011. "a cross-entropy based multiagent approach for multiclass activity chain modeling and simulation," Working Papers halshs-00310903, HAL.
- Olivier Bargain, 2009. "The Distributional Effects of Tax-benefit Policies under New Labour - A Shapley Decomposition," Working Papers 200907, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Pereira, Pedro Luiz Valls, 2009. "Predictability of equity models," Textos para discussÃ£o 176, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Li, Hongyan & Sun, Junjie & Tesfatsion, Leigh S., 2009. "Separation and Volatility of Locational Marginal Prices in Restructured Wholesale Power Markets," Staff General Research Papers 13075, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Takashi Kano & James M. Nason, 2009. "Business Cycle Implications of Internal Consumption Habit for New Keynesian Models," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-623, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Lucia Milone & Paolo Pellizzari, 2009. "Mutual funds flows and the "Sheriff of Nottingham" effect," Working Papers 188, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Steinbacher, Matjaz, 2009. "Behavior of Investors on a Multi-Asset Market," MPRA Paper 15898, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A. Arrighetti & S. Curatolo, 2009. "Coordination problems and the role of institutions: multi-agent simulations with learning," Economics Department Working Papers 2009-EP06, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Carbone, Jared & Kverndokk, Snorre & Røgeberg, Ole-Jørgen, 2009. "Smoking and Health Investments: Impacts of Health Adaptation and Damage Reversibility," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2003:12, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.