Report NEP-CMP-2009-03-22This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kozo Koyota & Robert M. Stern, 2008. "Computational Analysis of APEC Trade Liberalization," Working Papers 578, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Kozo Koyota & Margit Molnar & Robert M. Stern, 2008. "Storm in a Spaghetti Bowl: FTA's and the BRIICS," Working Papers 582, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Pouliakas, Konstantinos & Roberts, Deborah & Balamou, Eudokia & Psaltopoulos, Dimitris, 2008. "Modelling the Effects of Immigration on Regional Economic Performance and the Wage Distribution: A CGE Analysis of Three EU Regions," MPRA Paper 14157, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Satyajit Chatterjee & Burcu Eyigungor, 2009. "Maturity, indebtedness, and default risk," Working Papers 09-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Keane, Michael P. & Sauer, Robert M., 2009. "A Computationally Practical Simulation Estimation Algorithm for Dynamic Panel Data Models with Unobserved Endogenous State Variables," IZA Discussion Papers 4054, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Omar Feraboli & Tim Trimborn, 2008. "Trade Liberalization and Income Distribution: A CGE Model for Jordan," International Trade and Finance Association Conference Papers 1117, International Trade and Finance Association.
- Yu, Y. & Huang, G.Q., 2009. "Nash Game Model for Optimizing Market Strategies, Configuration of Platform Products in a Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) Supply Chain for a Product Family," Research Paper ERS-2009-009-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.