Report NEP-CMP-2009-02-22This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jorge M. S. Valente & Maria R. A. Moreira & Alok Singh & Rui A. F. S. Alves, 2009. "Genetic algorithms for single machine scheduling with quadratic earliness and tardiness costs," FEP Working Papers 312, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Manoj K. Panda & A. Ganesh Kumar, 2008. "Trade liberalization, poverty and food security in India abstract: This paper attempts to assess the impact of trade," Working Papers 2008-013, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Lilia Maliar & Fernando Valli & Serguei Maliar, 2009. "Solving the incomplete markets model with aggregate uncertainty using the Krusell-Smith algorithm," Working Papers. Serie AD 2009-03, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- R. Ashley P. Winston, 2009. "Enhancing Agriculture and Energy Sector Analysis in CGE Modelling: An Overview of Modifications to the USAGE Model," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-180, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Carlo Mazzaferro & Marcello Morciano, 2008. "CAPP_DYN: A Dynamic Microsimulation Model for the Italian Social Security System," Department of Economics 0595, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Sandra Polaski et al, 2008. "Policy dilemmas in India: The Impact of changes in agricultural prices on rural and urban poverty," Working Papers 2008-012, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Perry, Miles, 2008. "Food Production Vs. Biomass Export Vs. Land-Use Change: A Cge Analysis For Argentina," MPRA Paper 13442, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Feb 2009.
- Yuezhou Cai & Raymond Riezman & John Whalley, 2009. "International Trade and the Negotiability of Global Climate Change Agreements," NBER Working Papers 14711, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guido Menzio & Shouyong Shi, 2009. "Block Recursive Equilibria for Stochastic Models of Search on the Job," Working Papers tecipa-347, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.