Report NEP-CMP-2008-10-21This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mazilescu, Vasile, 2008. "An Intelligent Knowledge Management System from a Semantic Perspective," MPRA Paper 11097, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arthur Huang & David Levinson, 2008. "An Agent-based Model of Retail Location with Complementary Goods," Working Papers 000056, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Mitsukuni Nishida, 2008. "Estimating a Model of Strategic Store-Network Choice," Working Papers 08-27, NET Institute, revised Nov 2008.
- Hennessy, Thia C. & Shrestha, Shailesh, 2007. "Simulating a market for milk quota under policy reforms: an Irish study," 81st Annual Conference, April 2-4, 2007, Reading University 7982, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Löschel, Andreas & Alexeeva-Talebi, Victoria & Mennel, Tim, 2008. "Climate Policy and the Problem of Competitiveness: Border Tax Adjustments or Integrated Emission Trading?," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-061, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Marianna Lyra & Johannes Paha & Sandra Paterlini & Peter Winker, 2008. "Optimization Heuristics for Determining Internal Rating Grading Scales," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 023, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics.
- Butler, Allan J. & Turner, Martin M., 2007. "Modelling Integrated Dairy Systems In The UK: Towards Economic and Environmental Sustainability," 81st Annual Conference, April 2-4, 2007, Reading University 7978, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Benin, Samuel & Thurlow, James & Diao, Xinshen & Kalinda, Henrietta & Kalinda, Thomson, 2008. "Agricultural growth and investment options for poverty reduction in Zambia:," IFPRI discussion papers 791, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Finn Roar Aune & Knut Einar Rosendahl & Eirik Lund Sagen, 2008. "Globalisation of natural gas markets – effects on prices and trade patterns," Discussion Papers 559, Research Department of Statistics Norway.