Report NEP-CMP-2008-08-21This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marsh, Leslie & Onof, Christian, 2007. "Stigmergic epistemology, stigmergic cognition," MPRA Paper 10004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olivier Bargain & Tim Callan, 2007. "Analysing the Effects of Tax-benefit Reforms on Income Distribution - A Decomposition Approach," Working Papers, School Of Economics, University College Dublin 200713, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Azzato, Jeffrey D. & Krawczyk, Jacek B., 2008. "A parallel Matlab package for approximating the solution to a continuous-time stochastic optimal control problem," MPRA Paper 9993, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Azzato, Jeffrey D. & Krawczyk, Jacek B., 2008. "A report on using parallel MATLAB for solutions to stochastic optimal control problems," MPRA Paper 9994, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00310903_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Li, Hongyan & Sun, Junjie & Tesfatsion, Leigh S., 2008. "Dynamic LMP Response Under Alternative Price-Cap and Price-Sensitive Demand Scenarios," Staff General Research Papers 12975, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- P. Michael Link & C. Ivie Ramos & Uwe A. Schneider & Erwin Schmid & J. Balkovic & R. Skalsky, 2008. "The interdependencies between food and biofuel production in European agriculture - an application of EUFASOM," Working Papers, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University FNU-165, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Jul 2008.