Report NEP-CMP-2008-05-31This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Müller, Kai-Uwe & Steiner, Viktor, 2008. "Would a Legal Minimum Wage Reduce Poverty? A Microsimulation Study for Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 3491, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francisco Silva & Daniel Serra, 2008. "Incorporating waiting time in competitive location models: Formulations and heuristics," Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra 1091, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Eduardo Haddad & Jaime Bonet Moron & Geoffrey Hewings & Fernando Perobelli, 2008. "Spatial Aspects of Trade Liberalization in Colombia:A General Equilibrium Approach," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA, BANCO DE LA REPÃBLICA 004690, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Iqbal Agha & Debra J. O'Connor, 2008. "The Impact of Distribution System Characteristics on Computational Tractability," Working Papers, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics 0807, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Viktor Steiner & Katharina Wrohlich & Peter Haan & Johannes Geyer, 2008. "Documentation of the Tax-Benefit Microsimulation Model STSM: Version 2008," Data Documentation, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 31, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.