Report NEP-CMP-2007-07-13This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas VALLEE (LEN - IAE Nantes) & Murat YILDIZOGLU (GREThA), 2007. "Convergence in Finite Cournot Oligopoly with Social and Individual Learning," Cahiers du GREThA 2007-07, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Andrea BONFIGLIO & Francesco CHELLI, 2007. "Assessing the Behaviour of Non-Survey Methods of Constructing Regional Input-Output Tables through a Monte Carlo Simulation," Working Papers 293, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Rajeev Dhawan & Karsten Jeske, 2007. "Taylor rules with headline inflation: a bad idea," Working Paper 2007-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Kowal, Pawel, 2007. "Higher order approximations of stochastic rational expectations models," MPRA Paper 3913, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brenneisen, Frank & Peichl, Andreas, 2007. "Dokumentation des Wohlfahrtsmoduls von FiFoSiM," FiFo Discussion Papers - Finanzwissenschaftliche DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 07-4, University of Cologne, FiFo Institute for Public Economics.