Report NEP-CMP-2007-06-11This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mark Horridge & Glyn Wittwer, 2007. "The economic impacts of a construction project, using SinoTERM, a multi-regional CGE model of China," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-164, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Scott McDonald & Sherman Robinson & Karen Thierfelder, 2007. "Globe: A SAM Based Global CGE Model using GTAP Data," Departmental Working Papers 14, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- George Kapetanios & Andrew P. Blake, 2007. "Testing the Martingale Difference Hypothesis Using Neural Network Approximations," Working Papers 601, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Giovanni Villani, 2007. "A Monte Carlo approach to value exchange options using a single stochastic factor," Quaderni DSEMS 08-2007, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Nils Boysen & Malte Fliedner & Armin Scholl, 2007. "Level Scheduling of Mixed-Model Assembly Lines under Storage Constraints," Jena Research Papers in Business and Economics - Working and Discussion Papers 09/2007, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, School of Economics and Business Administration.
- Wolfgang Härdle & Sigbert Klinke & Uwe Ziegenhagen, 2007. "Yxilon – A Client/Server Based Statistical Environment," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-036, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Wolfgang Härdle & Rouslan Moro & Dorothea Schäfer, 2007. "Estimating Probabilities of Default With Support Vector Machines," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-035, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.