Report NEP-CMP-2006-06-10This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marek Hlavacek & Michael Konak & Josef Cada, 2005. "The Application of Structured Feedforward Neural Networks to the Modelling of Daily Series of Currency in Circulation," Working Papers, Czech National Bank, Research Department 2005/11, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Ondrej Kamenik, 2005. "Solving SDGE Models: A New Algorithm for the Sylvester Equation," Working Papers, Czech National Bank, Research Department 2005/10, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Caesar B. Cororaton & Erwin L. Corong, 2006. "Agriculture-sector Policies and Poverty in the Philippines: a Computable General-Equilibrium (CGE) Analysis," Working Papers MPIA, PEP-MPIA 2006-09, PEP-MPIA.
- Caesar B. Cororaton, 2006. "The Impact of Trade Reform in the 1990s on Welfare and Poverty in the Philippines," Working Papers MPIA, PEP-MPIA 2006-11, PEP-MPIA.
- D. Debels & M. Vanhoucke, 2006. "Meta-heuristic resource-constrained project scheduling:solution space restrictions and neighbourhood extensions," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration 06/387, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Sami Bibi & Rim Chatti, 2006. "Trade Liberalization and the Dynamics of Poverty in Tunisia: a Layered CGE Microsimulation Analysis/Libéralisation des échanges et dynamique de la pauvreté en Tunisie: Analyse avec une micro-simula," Working Papers MPIA, PEP-MPIA 2006-07, PEP-MPIA.