Report NEP-CMP-2006-03-25This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Brenner & Claudia Werker, 2006. "A Practical Guide to Inference in Simulation Models," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2006-02, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Crescenzio Gallo & Giancarlo De Stasio & Cristina Di Letizia, 2006. "Artificial Neural Networks in Financial Modelling," Quaderni DSEMS 02-2006, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Crescenzio Gallo & Giancarlo De Stasio & Cristina Di Letizia, 2006. "A Data Set Generation Algorithm in Combinatorial Auctions," Quaderni DSEMS 01-2006, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- John Stachurski, 2006. "Continuous State Dynamic Programming via Nonexpansive Approximation," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 961, The University of Melbourne.
- María Inés Terra & Alvaro Forteza & Gabriel Katz & Andrés Pereyra, 2005. "Macroeconomic impacts of the reform of public services in Uruguay - A CGE analysis," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 2105, Department of Economics - dECON.