Report NEP-CIS-2013-10-18This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Steven Nafziger, 2013. "Russian Serfdom, Emancipation, and Land Inequality: New Evidence," Department of Economics Working Papers 2013-14, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Steven Nafziger, 2013. "Russian Peasants and Politicians: The Political Economy of Local Agricultural Support in Nizhnii Novgorod Province, 1864-1914," Department of Economics Working Papers 2013-15, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- World Bank & National Research University â€“ Higher School of Economics, 2013. "Developing Skills for Innovative Growth in the Russian Federation," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16100, The World Bank.
- Kossov, Vladimir & Kossova, Elena, 2013. "The normal price. The case of the retail price of diesel fuel," MPRA Paper 48667, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Oct 2013.
- Item repec:clg:wpaper:2013-25 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:umaror:2013012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John Bonin & Iftekhar Hasan & Paul Wachtel, 2013. "Banking in Transition Countries," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2013-008, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.